637 McNinch Street
Charlotte Fashion Week Mission & Goals:
• To produce a world class fashion week (five-night) event
• To raise attention and encourage economic development fashion, design, and retail communities
• Showcase emerging, fashion and recyclables designers and model talent from across the country
• To serve as a pathway to New York for Models, Designers, Hair and Make up Artists
• Raise marketing, brand awareness and media impressions for all participants
Charlotte Seen supplies the RED CARPET treatment to the most exclusive VIP Events in Charlotte, North Carolina and around the World.
Our mission is to produce events around the world.
- We connect the Charlotte elite while supporting local businesses and charities.
- Charlotte Seen produces two of the largest fashion runway shows in North Carolina each year:
- We support and produce premier VIP Events that are unique, fun and memorable.
- We help charities by donating a portion of the proceeds.
- We promote our sponsors and each other to help gain exposure to our market niche.
- We attract individuals and businesses that enjoy attending premier high end VIP Events.
- We connect and promote though attending VIP events and by traditional and online efforts.
- We help Charlotte and Mecklenburg County stay on the map for tourism and hospitality.