CHARLOTTE FASHION WEEK
September 25-29, 2018
Tuesday - VIP NIGHT
Wednesday – Public Kick Off
Thursday – Boutique Runway Show - Doors open 7:00 pm - Show at 8:00 pm
Friday – Emerging and Recyclable Designer Runway Show - Doors open 7:00 pm - Show at 8:00 pm
Saturday Day – Kids and Teenager Show Runway Show - Doors open 11:30 am - Show at 12:00 NOON
Saturday – Fashion Designer Runway - Doors open 7:00 pm - Show at 8:00 pm
Charlotte Fashion Week
Showcasing emerging designer, fashion designer, recyclable designer (Project Runway styled designs) and model talent over a five day event. Charlotte Fashion Week® has fast become one of the premier fashion weeks in North America since its founding in 2010. The five-night celebration features more than 31 runway shows. Recognized with launching the careers of numerous up-and-coming emerging, fashion designers, photographers and models, this multimedia event presents high-end runway shows, live entertainment, VIP events, kick off events, stylishly after-parties, and press events.
Charlotte Fashion Week® Mission
• To bring hospitality and tourism into the Charlotte Metro Area
• Increase media representation and brand awareness
• To produce a world class five-night fashion event
• Showcase emerging designer and model talent, inviting designers, models, hair and makeup artists, photographers talent to New York, Los Angeles, national and international fashion shows and international photoshoots on location.
• Increase economic development for fashion, design, and retail communities
If you wish to be involved or your child/kid involved - please go to www.charlotteseen.com, then get involved button - then model application - then fill out - then submit - then attend model casting. (we will inform via email, website and social media the casting dates). Like us on Facebook @charlotteseen and Instagram @charlotteseen - we will be posting dates and castings on sites.
Thank you for your interest.